Please only send inquiries if you are from one of the following states:NY, PA, OH, MI & KY
PVS-Nolwood Chemicals is one of the leading chemical distributors in the Midwest with primary focus in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana. We are a premier member of the National Association of Chemical Distributors and are a founding member of Omni-Chem 136.
Through excellent supply partnerships, we proudly offer product lines from Oxy, Olin, Dow, Stepan, BASF, PPG, ICL, Clariant and Rhodia along with many other fine domestic and international suppliers.
We are the chemical and related services supplier of choice to industries such as:
- Household, Industrial and Institutional cleaning (aka: HI&I;)
- Food (Additives & Processing Aids)
- Fertilizer & Pesticide
- Environmental Remediation
- Chemical Compounding & Blending
- Waste Water Treatment
- Paints and Coatings
- Paper and Adhesives
- Ag Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Personal Care
Within the wide array of chemicals offered, PVS-Nolwood is best known for our reliable and competitive supply of Sodium Hydroxide (caustic soda, NaOH), Hydrochloric Acid (HCl), Sulfuric Acid (H2SO4), Phosphoric Acid (H3PO4), Sodium Hypochlorite (bleach, NaOCl), Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2), Nitric Acid (HNO3), Surfactants, Phosphates and Green/Eco-Friendly chemistry.
What sets PVS-Nolwood apart?
Unparalleled commitment to Safety
- Nationally recognized, award-winning Customer Service
- Full service, state-of-the-art blending, repackaging and warehousing facilities
- Company-owned fleet of tractors and trailers operated by PVS professionals
- Dedicated product experts, trained beyond industry standards, with access to a vast network of sourcing capabilities
- Global sourcing through our Omni-Chem 136 affiliation
- Our quality promise, supported by ISO 9001:2008 certification
- Same day delivery capabilities
- More than 60 years of solid financial performance